• Learn Spanish in a charming tropical setting and
a rich cultural environment in Mazatlan, Mexico.
• Small group, or one-to-one classes.
• Medical and general Spanish available.
Spanish For All is a personalized 'Language Learning Center'
offering private or small group classes. These are conducted on the
premises and in various settings for real life experiences. All students
receive individual attention and support in a caring and friendly
Martha Armenta, Chayito Romero, Adriana
Ashton and Fernando DelSordo are experienced caring teachers who are
dedicated to provide student support and encouragement. Their association
with local educational institutions and community background bolsters Spanish
For All's educational goal of student orientation within an
authentic, local culture setting. Our faculty is continually updating
their teaching skills that includes international education and working
Language Center Offers:
- Intensive 100 hours program (5 weeks)
- One-to-one short-term lessons
- Medical Spanish program
- Qualified native speaking teachers
- Home stay with a Mexican family
- Independent accommodation arrangements
- Sampling of cultural activities within
- Field trips to other institutions for
actual academic Spanish
- Trips to places of interest around
- Short-term courses at the State
- Discount rates for groups, schools and
English & Spanish
Eloy Cavazos 149 • Fracc. El Toreo • 82120 Mazatlán, Sinaloa, México
Phone: (52) (669) 986-2471, 984-4307 • Fax: 986-2471